You dont have javascript enabled! Please enable it! Painful – Man That Was Electrocuted To Death Inside His Shop In Aba To Be Buried On Saturday. - 247Updates

Painful – Man that was electrocuted to death inside his shop in Aba to be buried on Saturday.

The family of Late Nnamdi Daniel Obinna Okam that was electrocuted inside his shop at Aba Main Park to be buried in his father’s compound Okon Sky Ohafia....CONTINUE READING

According to Burial announcement, his body will leave ST Anthony Mortuary to his father’s compound Okon Aku Ohafia while interment follows after funeral service.

PAY ATTENTION:   BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Four Niger Soldiers Near Nigeria’s Border

According to an eyewitness who spoke to newsmirrorng, Late Daniel Obinna Okam was electrocuted inside his shop when trying to fix some spoiled electric wire, all attempt to revive him in the hospital proved abortive because the electric shock was so severe that his legs changed colour and turned white.

PAY ATTENTION:   Why Igbos Travel for Christmas

Late Obinna Okam married last two years and was survived by a child