This article is all about eight reasons why you should wake up at 4.30am every morning. The insights are a synthesis from science, religion and experience. Check out the reasons why you should always wakeup at 4:30am below;…CONTINUE READING
1. The world is designed for early risers. And 4.30 A.M. has been globally recognized has a favourable time to wake up. Google search “wake up at 4.30” to confirm this.
2. Interview with successful people around the world showed that rising early in the morning was one of their secrets to success. This may be because of the fact that rising early is a keystone habit. A keystone habit gives birth to other smaller habits as Charles Duhigg argued persuasively in his book, “The Power of Habit.”
Prophet Muhammad asked Allah to bless the mornings of his people: “O Allah, bless my nation in their early mornings (i.e. what they do early in the morning.)”
3. Many of the successful people wake up early and do not go back to sleep. Correlation between success and working in the morning was found by Christopher Randler. He said, “When it comes to business success, morning people hold the important cards. Research showed that they tend to get better grades in school, which get them into better colleges, which then lead to better job opportunities.
Morning people also anticipate problems and try to minimize them.” He added, “They’re proactive. Many studies have linked this trait, proactivity, with better job performance, greater career success, and higher wages.”
4. When you wake up early when others are still sleeping, your body tells you something: that you are now a leader. You would feel it in your bones. You would be beyond anything petty. If you belonged to the club of the Easily Offended, little irritants would no longer affect you.
5. Your partners and colleagues respect you when you wake early. They consider you an awesome person doing the impossible.
6. “Muslims should have an edge in the world,” They are required to wake up early to pray and then encouraged to go out into the world and earn. Unfortunately, after prayers, most of them go back to sleep.
7. If you wake up early, that would automatically reset your circadian clock so you would sleep early. By 9.30 P.M. you would be ready to go to bed. If you sleep early, your brain would be well rested and you would see the world more clearly and react to it more calmly – making you smarter. A 2015 study by Jacob Nota and Meredith Coles of Department of Psychology Binghamton University USA showed that people who go to bed later are more likely to be troubled by repetitive negative thoughts.
8. In an article on the benefits of waking early, Entrepreneur.com stated that sleeping early keeps you healthy and “getting enough rest keeps you energized enough so that you can exercise, besides waking up earlier gives you the time to squeeze in a workout before you get distracted. And, when you sleep-in, you tend to skip breakfast, which means when you do get hungry you’re going to crave unhealthier options.”
All in all, this is about being a morning person versus being an evening person. Therefore, the question you may be asking is whether being an evening person is bad. No. There are actually a few favourable things mentioned about evening people. For example, the research by Randler cited above stated that evening people tended to be more creative.
However, his study also showed that morning people are more active, persistent, cooperative, agreeable, conscientious, and proactive.
In addition, astudy by Dr. Joerg Huber of Roehampton University in London found that “Morning people tend to be healthier and happier as well as having lower body mass indexes.” The question is, which will you rather be? So, do you want to be a leader, accomplish goals, be healthy, get enough money and provide for your family? Wake up at 4.30 or at least wake up early and begin the day while others sleep.
How Can You Start?
By simply saying: “tomorrow, I will wake up at 4.30!” Then, set your alarm accordingly.
BREAKING: Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom, Sent 50k To Victim’s Mum For Abortion
BREAKING: My Daughter’s Husband Visited Us Repeatedly Before Marriage Yet Abandoned Her – Mother Of Kwara Woman With Blue-Eyed Girls
BREAKING: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria’s Second Indigenously Built Gunboat
BREAKING: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February
BREAKING: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country
BREAKING: Russia’s Celebration Over Hitting Ukraine’s ‘Su-25 Jet’ Proves Short Lived
BREAKING: Russia Issues List Of “Unfriendly Countries”, Considering Actions Against Them
BREAKING: ‘The Delborough Lagos’: Ex-President Obasanjo prays for Stanley Uzochukwu to build greater brands
BREAKING: Russia’s Lavrov insists goals in Ukraine are unchanged as he faces criticism at security talks
BREAKING: Backlash Trail Video Of Lawmakers Singing Tinubu’s Campaign Song Instead Of National Anthem During Budget Presentation [VIDEO]
BREAKING: Two million women storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate Buhari
BREAKING: Cameroon Prevails Over Nigeria In Nostalgic 2000 AFCON Novelty Match, Securing 3-1 Victory
Kogi Poll: Accept Defeat and Stop Intimidating INEC, PDP Youth Leader Tells Ajaka
BREAKING: ”No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded” – Governor Yari Tells INEC
Missing N43bn: Hon James Faleke Reps Committee Moves to issue arrest warrant on NAMA boss
Kano: APC files cross appeal against controversial court of appeal judgement, seeks Gov. Yusuf’s disqualification
BREAKING: I Joined Edo Guber Race To Correct Leadership Deficiency, Reset Infrastructural Decay – Afegbua
AFCON Qualifiers: Cape Verde Captain Reflects On 5-0 Defeat Against Super Falcons
CBN Announces New Date To Shut Down All Account Without BVN, NIN [DETAILS]
Afegbua Officially Joins Edo 2024 Governorship Race [FULL TEXT]
Why I’m not serving in Tinubu’s government-Fashola
Man cancels wedding after finding out lady is born one
Stop Combining Eggs With Any Of These Things, It Is Very Dangerous To Your Health
I’m seriously in need of a husband even if he is poor, a lady posted which caused a stir
You Are Slowly Killing Your Brain If You Keep Doing These Five (5) Things
If you are suffering from any of these 9 dangerous diseases, just eat okra
Bury Me Within 24 Hours… — How Otun Of Oyo Died Hours After Receiving Award From Ladigbolu Grammar School Alumni
Wike appointed Amaechi as the governor of Rivers State.
Here Are 5 Effective Methods To Get Rid Of Wall Geckos In Your Home Or Office
JUST-IN: Army dismisses senior officers over theft
BREAKING: Rukayat Shittu Wins, as A’Court Upturn Tribunal Judgement
GBENGA ADEBOYE’S WIFE: My Husband Owed His Success To Jakande Who Gave Him Platform
Enugu: Court Of Appeal Reverses Tribunal Judgement, Nullifies Amuka’s Election
All The Church Boys Only Want To Eat My Cookie
3 Men In The Bible That Never Died (Full Names)
Sacked Kano Gov Yusuf gets urgent message from APC ahead of Supreme Court judgment
BREAKING: Anxiety among federal civil servants as about 5,000 of them may not get November and December salaries
‘RIP’- Serena Williams’ Husband Alexis Ohanian Bids Heartfelt Farewell to American Business ‘Legend’ After His Saddening Demise
NEWS FLASH: Akeredolu Issued 72-Hour Ultimatum To Step Down As Ondo Gov
BREAKING: Big Surprise As North East Governors Openly Reveals ‘Who’ Fuels Insecurity In The Region
Health3 months ago
Trouble Sleeping? This 5-Minute Activity Really Helped Me
Politics2 months ago
Atiku Wins Tinubu In US : Court Orders Chicago State University To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records To Atiku
Latest News1 month ago
My Three Kids Belongs To My Father – He Always Enjoyed Me Three Times Daily, Lady Reveals (Watch Video)
Lifestyle3 months ago
One Part Of The Human Body That Never Grows After Birth Till Death
Politics3 months ago
Police Arrest NURTW President, Others as MC Oluomo Took Over Abuja Secretariat
Politics4 months ago
BREAKING: Tinubu bagman for Chicago cocaine mafia; rigged Nigerian presidential election: British MP George Galloway
Latest News4 months ago
Fuel Hike: IPMAN Reveals New Pump Price
Politics3 months ago
BREAKING: Rufai Oseni fires Reno Omokri, sends strong message